SyncroBit Helium Miner (US/CAN 915 MHZ) & Enclosure
SyncroBit Helium Miner New In Box SyncroBit Wireless Hotspot Helium Miner
- 1 x Gateway
- 1 x LoraWan Antenna
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Outdoor Enclosure
- Hotspot $40 onboarding
- First $10 location assert
The SyncroB.it syncs INSTANTLY.
Let’s say that again.
Most Gateways — 24 hours
The Slowest Gateways — 7 days
That means no downtime, no prepping of all your gateways making sure they have good internet, and drawing down your data. Just plug it in, and your SyncroB.it is good to go. We run a dedicated Gateway that’s up to the date on the chain so that we can pull a snapshot of it that gets instantly uploaded to your gateway.
Not only does that mean your setup will be far quicker, but it also means we can catch your Gateway up instantly if you ever fall out of sync, whether that’s from moving it, losing power, losing internet, or any of the other challenges life may throw at your Gateway dreams.
Hotspot Details SyncroBit Helium Miner
- Participate in Helium Network Coverage and participating in/creating/witnessing Proof-of-Coverage challenges
- Complete setup in minutes through Helium App or Syncrob.it dashboard
- 12-70V input
- Low Power – uses the same as a ~100W equivalent LED light bulb (12W)
- Easily manage a fleet of hotspots via the included dashboard
- Antenna connector: SMA Female Connector
- Antenna power: 2.3dbi
– Indoor: 110mm x 110mm x 29mm
– Outdoor: 110mm x 180mm x 29mm
Features SyncroBit Helium Miner
- Concentrator based on the Semtech SX1302/SX1303
- Raspberry PI Compute Module 4 (32 GB Storage, 2GB RAM)
- The motherboard can be swapped between 2 cases (indoor and outdoor)
- Built-in heatsink for better temperature management
- Voltage support from 12 – 70 volt
- Support for PoE+ (802.3at) PD
- Local Web dashboard for easy diagnostics and reporting
- Remote Management console
- Different methods of onboarding (BLE, local web onboarding, remote onboarding, or link onboarding)
- Automatic self-diagnostic and repair.
- Graceful shutdown in case of power failure (prevents corruption of EEMC)
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- Monitors the health of your hotspot (Cpu usage, memory usage, Disk space usage)
- Lets you issue simple commands like Reboot, Restart Packet forwarder
- Alerts you via email.
- Outputs logs
- Analysis tool to analyze hotspots.
- Hotspot Placement
Helium LongFi combines the LoRaWAN wireless protocol with the Helium Network so any compatible LoRaWAN device can transfer data on The People’s Network. LongFi delivers roaming capabilities and supports micropayment transactions so customers only pay based on network usage without needing to deploy gateways or network servers.
Proof-of-Coverage is a unique work algorithm that uses radio waves to validate Hotspots are providing legitimate wireless coverage.
The Nitty Gritty
Download the Datasheet (Coming Soon)
Customer Support SyncroBit Helium Miner
Customer support will be handled via #SyncroBit on Discord, email, and via our dashboard. Support and updates will be provided for the lifetime of the product.
Repairs/Replacements will be handled domestically:
- If the device is defective due to the manufacturing process or shipping/mishandling on SyncroB.it’s part, you can contact Us for support to return the device. Once we receive the device, we will immediately ship a replacement out.
- If the device/one of the modules is defective due to user mishandling/error we will provide repair or ship-out a replacement part for a price. This includes a case, concentrator, raspberry pi, motherboard, charger, antenna.