4190J, Ameresco Solar 190 Watt Solar Panel
THIS PRODUCT IS BEEN REPLACED WITH THE 200W 24V C1D2 PANEL – 200J-V
The Ameresco 4190J is a 190W solar module with 24V nominal power output, making it great for battery charging applications. Other appliances are in remote industrial applications such as telemetry, security sensors, and instrumentation systems.
This is an excellent solar panel 24V module for industrial applications requiring any of the following certifications:
- Conforms to European directives.
- Certified according to the IEC 61215 (Crystalline silicon terrestrial photovoltaic modules – Design qualification and type approval) and to the IEC 61730 (Photovoltaic module safety qualification, requirements for construction and testing).
- Listed to UL 1703 Standard for Safety by Intertek ETL (Class C fire rating).
- Approved by Intertek ETL for use in Class 1, Division 2, Groups A to D hazardous locations.
- Module electrical measurements are calibrated to world radiometric reference via third-party international laboratories.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factories.
- Module datasheet complies with the requirements of EN 50380.For additional information on this solar panel 24V module, see ./pdf spec sheet below.
|Peak Power (Pmpp)
|Peak Power Voltage (Vmpp)
||125 x 125mm
|Peak Power Current (Impp)
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short Circuit Current:
||Depth incl. jbox:
|Max. System Voltage:
||Depth excl. jbox:
|Max Series Fuse:
The Ameresco 4190J is a 190W solar module with 24V nominal power output, making it great for battery charging applications. Other appliances are in remote industrial applications such as telemetry, security sensors and instrumentation systems.